If the test suite requires SSH access, setting this variable will install a bastion and configure the Kube e2e test infrastructure to use the bastion. Otherwise, tests that require SSH will fail because OpenShift does not expose SSH to nodes by default.
Regular expression (POSIX basic regular expression) of tests to skip.
It is suggested to test the regex to make sure that it matches with the available tests.
Tests can be listed by using 'openshift-tests run --dry-run (...)'. Sometimes, the tests
that are printed in Prow won't exactly match the list returned by openshift-tests.
The type of test to perform.
* 'suite' - Run the test suite defined by TEST_SUITE. By default this executes the
OpenShift parallel conformance suite. All product components must run the
default suite on pull requests prior to merge.
* 'suite-conformance' - Runs the test suite defined by TEST_SUITE, then runs the product conformance
suite to verify the cluster is still functional. This is typically used for testing
disruption from one suite, then confirming that the disruption did not degrade the
* 'upgrade' - Perform an upgrade to the image defined by OPENSHIFT_UPGRADE_RELEASE_IMAGE_OVERRIDE.
The TEST_UPGRADE_OPTIONS flag may be optionally set. All product components
must run the default upgrade test (verify an upgrade completes) on pull requests
prior to merge.
* 'upgrade-conformance' - Performs the 'upgrade' test and then executes the full conformance
suite after upgrade completes. Does not honor TEST_SUITE but will respect
TEST_UPGRADE_OPTIONS. All product releases must pass the conformance suite after
an upgrade completes or have explicit logic in their test to tolerate behavior after
* 'upgrade-paused' - Perform an upgrade to the images defined by OPENSHIFT_UPGRADE_RELEASE_IMAGE_OVERRIDE with paused worker pool.